The Book-keepers Network Live! Our online access to accountancy software service:
In partnership with MCSP, a leading IT solutions and support provider, The Book-keepers Network proudly offers a unique service –online hosted access to accountancy software applications.
This technology allows you to access and use business applications via a secure internet portal, and all Microsoft licences (Office 2010 etc) are provided with the solution.
For a small subscription fee you are able to run applications far more efficiently while avoiding maintenance costs, virus protection worries or incurring additional costs to upgrade hardware.
Features and Functions:
- Access Sage, Quick Books, Payroll Software and all Microsoft Office applications
- No outlay for costly hardware
- Compatible with all web enabled devices
- Log-in at your clients, do your book-keeping, log-off, go home, log-in, carry on working!
The business benefits:
- Full remote management support.
- Technical support for software problems.
- Professional and responsive customer support.
- No need to purchase Microsoft licences.
- Efficient computing through centralised storage, memory, processing and bandwidth.
- No additional hardware required.
- Instant access from an internet enabled computer from any location.
For The Book-keepers Network Online Access to Applications, PLUS Online Data Storage and Recovery -
- Set up fee for BKN Members only £199 (Normally £499) – Save £300!
- Monthly subscription fee just £49
For further information download our brochure below:
BKN Live Brochure.pdf
Alternatively please contact us at email@example.com