Welcome to the BKN Weekly Bulletin, our weekly update to keep members informed of the latest BKN website updates, just to ensure you don't miss anything new!
This weeks updates:
- Is my client exempt from paying National Insurance? (Posted Thursday 18th April 2013) http://goo.gl/NSl1m
- AAT website downtime : Friday 3rd - Monday 6th May 2013 (Posted Thursday 18th April 2013) http://goo.gl/oUbZM
- Transfer of a Business as a Going Concern (TOGC) (Posted Thursday 18th April 2013) http://goo.gl/OMnqF
- Our 'Find a book-keeper Directory' - Book-keepers wishing to be included in the BKN 'Find a book-keeper Directory' are advised to check out BKN Full Membership, which includes a wide variety of resources and costs just £24 per year. http://www.book-keepers.net/join-us.
- Did you miss our BKN Interview with Big Red Cloud's CEO Mark O'Dwyer, read the article in full here: http://www.book-keepers.net/BKN-Interview-with-Big-Red-Cloud. In addition, Big Red Cloud was recently featured in the Irish Times, use this link http://goo.gl/74VaX to read the latest press coverage.
The Book-keepers Network Team
www.book-keepers.org.uk / www.book-keepers.net