Sage have launched a new mobile application called Sage 50 Accounts Mobile. The application gives book-keepers live access to Sage 50 Accounts 2012 data via an iPhone or iPod.
The secure service is easy to use and enables access to important information remotely when and where you need it.
It's simple to set up using the integrated wizard included with Sage 50 Accounts 2012 desktop and can be aligned to multiple datasets.
A variety of users – from field based teams to business owners - can set up read and write access levels according to their needs without requiring in depth accounts knowledge.
Note: You must have a copy of Sage 50 Accounts 2012 installed in your office in order for this application to work in a live environment.
- Demo data built in to experience functionality of app without live connection
- Dashboard, P&L and Headline reports provide overview of Company Financial Position
- View details and transactions for customers, suppliers, bank accounts
- View and Create Invoices, Sales Orders, Quotations and Customer Records
- View transactions on customers, suppliers and bank accounts
- View Price lists and Product details and manage stock take
- View Projects and related activities*
- Quick access to information through 'Favourites'
- Usage by up to 10 concurrent users
- Log in using existing Sage Passport account credentials
* Project functionality requires Sage 50 Accounts 2012 Plus or Professional
You can download the app from the Apple App Store.